It’s called, “We First: How Brands and Consumers Use Social Media to Build a Better World,” and available June 7, 2011. [watch video trailer for the book]
This is Simon’s first book, and it presents a new vision for the role of the private sector that lays out a practical and actionable plan for how brands and consumers use social media to create a partnership that provides sustained prosperity for business and our world.
Simon Mainwaring also is founder and CEO of We First, a brand consulting firm that helps companies use social media to build communities, profits and positive social impact.
His success has earned him more than 60 international awards at the Cannes Advertising Festival, the One Show (US) and the British Design and Art Direction Awards, among others. He studied Law and Fine Arts (1st Class Honors) at Sydney University and lives in Los Angeles.
Don’t miss the archive of the live show!:
Questions for the show are crowd-sourced. Thank you to those of you who submitted queries for this show. You can always use Twitter (@jennifered), Facebook or email to send them in for future episodes!
- Book: We First: How Brands & Consumers Use Social Media To Build A Better World (bethkanter.org)
- Michael Martin: New World Consciousness: We First Capitalism (huffingtonpost.com)
- Can We Change the World? (geofflivingston.com)
- We First Book (conversationagent.com)
- Simon Mainwaring: We First (beingpeterkim.com)
- The Book List: 42 Rules to Jumpstart your Professional Success and We First (successful-blog.com)
- Simon Mainwaring says We First – Do You? (successful-blog.com)
- Upcoming June 4: TEDxSF – ALIVE! Maximum Living… (siliconvalleywatcher.com)
- The 7-Stage Evolution of a Socially Responsible Brand (mashable.com)
- How Digital Tech Can Help You Become a More Socially Responsible Consumer (mashable.com)
- We First (conversationagent.com)
- Tonight’s speaker was going to be Simon Mainwaring from We First, but he canceled. (apocintro2011.wordpress.com)
- How to Handle Blogger Outreach & Pitching With Jason Falls of Social Media Explorer [@InboundNow #23] (hubspot.com)
- Strategy is Motivation (conversationagent.com)
- How Digital Tech Can Help You Become a More Socially Responsible Consumer (fakeiitian.com)
- The 7-Stage Evolution of a Socially Responsible Brand (empwaynek.wordpress.com)